unable to upload to MAIXDUINO using arduino IDE

Hello,

I am unable to upload to my MAXIDUINO uisng arduino IDE,I was able to upload yesterday , here is message I am getting
ownloading ISP: |=====================================================================================================================================-----| 96.9% 61kiB/s

Downloading ISP: |=======================================================================================================================================—| 98.5% 61kiB/s

Downloading ISP: |==========================================================================================================================================| 100.0% 61kiB/s
[INFO] Booting From 0x80000000
[INFO] Wait For 0.1 second for ISP to Boot
[WARN] Timeout Error, retrying…
‘MAIXLoader’ object has no attribute ‘raise_exception’
the selected serial port ‘MAIXLoader’ object has no attribute ‘raise_exception’
does not exist or your board is not connected

is my board became bad or I need to do some tweaking

-Thanks
akmishra_99

With my MaixGo I get messages like these all the time. It is worse when there is a program running that produces a lot of serial output. Does the uploading succeed when you try a couple of times? Sometimes it helps to try to upload a couple of times right after a failed upload (so no waiting between tries), it appears that the MaixGo pauses a second or two after a fail, stopping the serial output and allowing a new upload to succeed.

Hi there,

Same problem and same messages here under linux ubuntu 18.04.2 lts running on vmware, arduino ide 1.8.9 and maixduino 0.3.10.
The program (original arduino blink led) is not running.

Same versions of arduino and maixduino on windows 10 works.
Bye.