Maixduino not working

I tried several times to upload the code but same error message:

An error occurred while uploading the sketch
[INFO] ANSI colors not used 
[INFO] COM Port Selected Manually:  /dev/cu.usbserial-E5528EB8450 
[INFO] Default baudrate is 115200 , later it may be changed to the value you set. 
[INFO] Trying to Enter the ISP Mode... 
Greeting fail, check serial port ([ERROR] No vaild Kendryte K210 found in Auto Detect, Check Your Connection or Specify One by`-p /dev/ttyUSB0`  )
Greeting fail, check serial port ([ERROR] No vaild Kendryte K210 found in Auto Detect, Check Your Connection or Specify One by`-p /dev/ttyUSB0`  )

The TX-K210 LED stays continuously RED on power. The available ports are /dev/cu.usbserial-E5528EB8450 and /dev/cu.usbserial-E5528EB8451. I am connecting the first one. It was working fine this morning. But after using the selfie example (Arduino) I was able to see the demo running fine and all of a sudden the LCD became white and this problem started. I am using latest Macbook pro. How can I fix it?

PS: And when I touch the board it is super hot (I guess it’s ESP32 getting hotter) :frowning: . What’s the issue? Is there any short-circuit?

I have checked the board again. As soon I connect the power jack or USB C to supply power, ESP32 only starts getting hotter and hotter. Just in a minute or so It becomes so hot that it might burn my finger if I touch it. @Zepan, any idea what’s going on?

PS: I also checked the voltage regulator and it is very hot, too and may be it is causing the heat to ESP32. Has the regulator blown up? I just used the board for few mins and it is dead now :frowning: .

Still waiting for the response from Sipeed… :sleeping:

I’m not going to be much help - but my board is never “very hot”. I have used the same example as you mentioned as well (selfie). I think you are correct to contact Sipeed, hopefully they can resolve!

Yes, it is power regulator issue.