Using a (cheap) J-Link V9, buy from Taobao. upgraded firmware to V6.54a
connect wires to longan nano, correctly.
and then, use J-Flash to connect it, selected jtag, 4000kHz
- Connecting via USB to J-Link device 0
- J-Link firmware: J-Link V9 compiled May 17 2019 09:50:41
- Device “GD32VF103CBT6” selected.
- Target interface speed: 4000 kHz (Fixed)
- VTarget = 3.287V
- ConfigTargetSettings() start
- ConfigTargetSettings() end
- TotalIRLen = 10, IRPrint = 0x0021
- JTAG chain detection found 2 devices:
- #0 Id: 0x1000563D, IRLen: 05, RV32
- #1 Id: 0x790007A3, IRLen: 05, Unknown device
- Debug architecture:
- RISC-V debug: 0.13
- AddrBits: 7
- DataBits: 32
- IdleClks: 7
- Memory access:
- Via system bus: No
- Via ProgBuf: Yes (2 ProgBuf entries)
- DataBuf: 4 entries
- autoexec implemented: Yes
- Detected: RV32 core
- CSR access via abs. commands: No
- ERROR: Failed to connect.
Could not establish a connection to target.
and at last, pop up a windows:
The Connected J-Link does not support RISC-V via JTAG.
Please Get in touch with SEGGER (firstname.lastname@example.org)
so, help, what can i do next?